A British multinational groceries and general merchandise
retailer founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen. The company, with its
headquarters in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, in the
United Kingdom, is one of three the largest retailers in the world
measured by gross revenues.
Tesco Clubcard is a loyalty program run by Tesco. There is also a mobile
app – Clubcard by Tesco.
To join the program, customers have to enroll online through the
Tesco Clubcard website or offline in one of Tesco’s stores. There is also
an app available (iOS/Android). This loyalty platform is not available in
Tesco Clubcard is a program available online and offline. The program
is not divided into segments. The program is based on points. Points
can be exchanged for vouchers and coupons. Customers can enjoy
special offers, e.g Christmas Savers.
● Clubcard Boost – get offers to boost point balance;
● Coupons – customers can use Tesco coupons online and offline
● Scan as you shop – customers can scan shopping as they go,
then pack it straight into bags;
● Tesco Bank – banking services like accounts, mortgages and
● Competitions – access to special competitions;
● Access to Tesco Loves Baby Club;
● Delivery Saver – special program to save on deliveries.
Other ways of obtaining benefits
Customers can redeem points for vouchers and activities in their
neighborhood in categories such as entertainment, eating out, travel,
home and essentials, and lifestyle. Members can also use their points
to take part in 4x value Family Days Out at over 180 attractions and
hundreds of restaurants, which means that vouchers are worth 4
times their normal value.